The supplementary pension assurance, the activity performed by "Pension Assurance Company - Future" JSC, is based on the principles of:
· Mandatory/voluntary participation;
· Legal independence of the pension assurance company and the universal, professional, and voluntary pension funds managed by it;
· Transparency, separation, and exclusivity of the activity;
· Licensing regime and state regulation;
· Mandatory periodic reporting and disclosure of information;
· Fair competition among pension assurance companies;
· Representing the interests of the insured persons.
The supplementary pension assurance is implemented through pension schemes on a funded principle based on defined preliminary contributions.
The funds' resources are managed with the care of a good merchant while observing the principles of reliability, liquidity, profitability, and diversification in the interest of the insured persons.